ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (OMAP)
To support veterans and their families who reside in Collier and Southern Lee counties who are confronting life’s challenges.
• Assistance obtaining and/or maintaining permanent housing
• Integrated case management
• Assistance obtaining VA and other financial assistance
• Former/Active duty
• Any discharge except dishonorable
• Must be low income and meet income eligibility and housing status requirements
• Individual veterans
• Families in which head of household or their spouse is a veteran
TO MAKE A REFERRAL:
Contact the OMAP program ~ Ask for the Veterans’ Services Case Manager
Program funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and JFCS of the Suncoast.